Thursday, October 14, 2010

Norm Returns

Norm here, and I'm back from vacation!

It's possible that the exclamation mark conveys more enthusiasm on my part than being back from vacation truly merits. But I'm here, now, and we can at the least proceed with the production schedule. An update:

Our first web game finally exists in a playable state, with only menu art and sound effects left before it's ready to unleash on an unsuspecting populace. Anybody who's played this year's big cowboy-themed action game will, I'm sure, find it a cathartic experience.

Next up in the store will be, for the first time ever, the complete download version of "The Mummy's Tooth," and will feature an exciting, never-before-seen epilogue that I'd made at the time but never released, probably because I was waiting to do a download version. We here at Spookingtons are the raindrops that wear down mountains over centuries!

Or just dampen your socks, in the short-term.

2 comments:

  1. Norm,

    I hope that because you can afford to have a vacation it's an indication of gainful employment status even after having to leave 1up.com?

    I have to confess, I was a bit worried, for while I understand their reasons for having to let you go, but since your blog was the only reason I (amongst many others) frequented their site, I can't think that would help their financial problems, LOL!

    ReplyDelete