Sunday, November 7, 2010

"The Mummy's Tooth" Now Available in the Store!

It's very worth noting that "The Mummy's Tooth," which tops out at 30 pages, is in fact the largest single-issue story I've ever set to print, and that includes all of the Slave Labor Graphics run. What started as a remarkably unsuccessful attempt at a daily-updated webcomic ballooned into a full-length adventure that took almost a full year to complete. It is, in fact, probably the only single comic I've done where the presentation evolves right before the readers' eyes.

And now you can read it for yourself, in its entirety, in one convenient place for the low, low price of $2.50. I wont give you any malarkey about this one being presented as I'd originally intended -- the fact is, I started the comic pretty much without a plan and completely without a script, and the fact that it succeeds regardless is mostly luck.

But succeed it does, and the download package includes not only the full 30-page adventure in stunningly high-resolution, but also a special one-page bonus comic I wrote at the time and, well, pretty much forgot about until I stumbled upon it while reassembling the pages. It's a hoot, and nobody's EVER SEEN IT BEFORE.

Well, except me, I've seen it before. But now you can, too! And remember, all of our downloadable comics are presented entirely DRM-free, so they're easily transferrable as gifts if, for instance, there was to be a major gift-giving holiday season coming up. I'm just sayin'.

Get your copy of "The Mummy's Tooth" exclusively in the download store!

3 comments:

  1. Norm! Are you ever going to finish off the story from Hsu and Chan #8?? Come onnnnnnnn //hand shaking//

    ReplyDelete
  2. Word on the street is that he will. Eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will, as a matter of fact. Again, eventually. There's a whole lotta crazy stuff coming between now and then to keep you busy -- including more H&C.

    ReplyDelete